Pet Friendly Guide to Tampa Bay
Whether you’re new to the area, or natives looking for a new spot to enjoy time with your pets, our Pet-Friendly Guide to Tampa Bay has you covered. From pet essentials to new adventures, look no further for dog-friendly options in Tampa Bay.
- BluePearl Veterinary Partners
- 4525 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL 33762
- Day & Evening Pet Hospital and Pet Surgical Center
- 511 Magnolia Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- TLC Animal & Bird Hospital
- 270 ALT 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- Poochies Pet Boutique & Salon
- 306 Monroe St, Dunedin, FL 34698
- (727) 736-9402
- A Tender Touch Grooming
- 116 Patricia Ave, Dunedin, FL 34698
- (727) 736-3006
- Dunedin Doggie Rescue- https://www.facebook.com/dunedindogs/
- Dunedin Doggie Rescue rescues dogs from local and rural kill shelters on their last days. We take these dogs over owner surrendered dogs because their time is up, and a person looking to rehome their dog with some effort can find a new home for the dog can most of the time find them a home through friends and family
- Suncoast Animal League
- Suncoast Animal League is a non-profit, no-kill, no-time-limit animal welfare agency that cares for domestics and wildlife.
- 1030 Pennsylvania Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- (727) 786-1330
- The Sweet Spot Ice cream & Coffee shop
- 2609 US-19 ALT, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- (727) 784-2277
- Dog Ice Cream offered here
- Clear Sky Draught Haus
- 680 Main St, Dunedin, FL 34698
- (727) 286-6266
- Relaxed, neighborhood locale with lots of craft beer options & pub grub, plus outdoor seating & TVs.
- New England’s Ale House Grille
- 3419 US-19 ALT, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- (727) 785-9700
- Relaxed spot for pub comfort food & ales in a brick-lined dining room with TV sports or on a patio.
- Rosie’s Tavern of Dunedin
- 730 Broadway, Dunedin, FL 34698
- (727) 724-4209
- Dunedin Brewery
- 937 Douglas Ave, Dunedin, FL 34698
- (727) 736-0606
- de Bine Brewing Company
- 993 Florida Ave, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- (727) 233-7964
- Stilt House Brewery
- 625 US-19 ALT, Palm Harbor, FL 34683
- (727) 270-7373
- Tarpon Tavern
- 21 N Safford Ave, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
- (727) 945-1000
Pet Friendly Hotels
Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf And Spa Resort – 36750 Us Highway 19 N Palm Harbor, FL 34684 – (727) 942-2000
Best Western Plus Yacht Harbor Inn – 150 Marina Plaza, Dunedin, FL 34698 – (727) 733-4121
Earth Wise – 3335 Tampa Rd. Palm Harbor, FL 34684 – 727-470-9102
Natural Pet Nutrition Center & Wellness Spa
PetSuperMarket – 32560 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL, 34684, United States- 727-784-9306
Enterprise Dog Park – 2671 Enterprise Road East Clearwater, FL 33761
- Monday – 9 a.m. to Sunset
- Tuesday through Thursday – Sunrise to Sunset
- Friday 11 a.m. to Sunset
- Saturday and Sunday – Sunrise to Sunset
Happy Tails Dog Park – 3051 Garrison Rd,, Dunedin, FL 34698
Located behind the ballpark. Enter the park left and go left. Follow the road until you see the dog park.
- John Chesnut
Fun Places to Walk
The Pinellas Trail spans nearly 40 miles across Pinellas County, Florida. The Pinellas Trail passes through downtown Tarpon Springs, Crystal Beach (The Pack of Tampa Bay’s Headquarters), Palm Harbor, dog-friendly Dunedin, Clearwater, ends in Saint Petersburg.
Make sure to check out the dog-friendly restaurants and breweries along the way. Many of them have pet-friendly outdoor patios. Bring extra water for your furry friend and make sure to pick-up after your pet.
Key Vista Nature Park – 2700 Baillies Bluff Rd. Holiday, FL 34691
Open 7 days from dawn to dusk
This beautiful Nature Resource park offers a pleasant and peaceful surrounding. You can hear the wildlife moving around your feet. There are birds, squirrels, peacocks and even slithering snakes. There is 101 acres of land here for you to capture all of its beauty. Take a stroll on the boardwalk, which connects to the Anclote Gulf Park, or take a hike on the quarter-mile nature trail.Be sure to take a walk to the observation tower and absorb the breathtaking view.
Honeymoon Island Dog Beach – #1 Causeway Blvd. Dunedin, FL 34698 (727) 469-5942
The park is open from 8:00 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year
$8.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- Dogs are allowed in designated areas such as the pet beach on the southern tip of the island and on the nature trail. Pets must be on a 6 foot hand held leash at all times while in these areas.
Fort Desoto – 3500 Pinellas Bayway S., Tierra Verde, FL 33715 (727) 582-2267
Pay booth collects the daily parking fees of $5.
- Open 7 days a week, 7 a.m. to dusk. County Parks are closed two days throughout the year, the day after Thanksgiving and Dec. 25. (exception is Fort De Soto Park which is open all year)
- Fort De Soto has the only dog park where dogs are allowed on the beach in a designated area. There are also 2 fenced-in areas near the beach for large and small dogs with water stations (beach entrance is at the far southwest corner of dog park).
Pet Friendly Living
- MacAlpine Place
- 152 Macalpine Way, Dunedin, FL 34698
- (727) 483-7034
Know a great Pet Friendly place in Tampa Bay?
Nominate them below.
- Nominator Name
- Nominator Email
- Nominator Phone Number
- Nominee Name
- Phone Number
- Why is the nominee a great pet-friendly place in Tampa Bay?